I am honored to be a featured artist at OFFCenter Community Arts this month.
A large collection of my work is on display and for sale at OFFCenter's sales shop until the end of October.
808 Park Avenue SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102 [map]
I will be have a booth at OFFCenter's 13th Annual Folk Art Festival this Sunday! As you may already know, the OFFCenter Folk Art Festival is THE FUNNEST art festival of the year.
- A high-energy, family-friendly arts and crafts market with over 100 artist vendors
- FREE Art Making Activities for the whole family in our Giant Art Making Tent
- Food and snacks from some of Albuquerque’s favorite food trucks
- Giant Puppet Parade: This year’s theme is “Life Along the River” featuring fish, forest creatures and more!
- ENTERTAINMENT: Dancers and Music, Caricature Drawing by Mack Snix, Pink Elephant Magic Act and Fortune Telling
- Be a part of community art—Carry a puppet, create in the Art tent, buy art from local artist (such as myself)
Point your vehicle toward Robinson Park [map] at 8th and Central in Downtown Albuquerque.
I will be participating in the 1st Annual Turquoise Trail Arts Festival this weekend. This festival is a collaboration of local artists displaying their work along the Turquoise Trail. The venues will begin at The Church (where I will be), an Art Sanctuary in El Cedro, Tijeras (5.5 miles south of the intersection of Rt. 66 and NM 333) and extend north to Henderson’s General Store in Golden.
The Church is located at 33 El Cedro Rd, Tijeras, NM 87059. Here's a map!